16 March 2013

6. Unexpected Moments


"Drizzy my nigga!" Michael shouted as he saw Drake walking towards him and the gang.

"Sup?" Drake said when he finally reached them and dapped them.

The gang responded in different ways, "Nothing" "Aight, you?"

"So, what happened? Did you tell her?" Trey asked.

"Ermm..." Drake began.


"Is Nicki coming over or are you going to hers?" Sandi asked.

"She's coming here" Drake replied.

"Are you going to tell her?"

"I was hoping to but I really don't know"

"Well I've got to work but tell Nicki I said hi and tell me what happens"

"I will" Drake smiled.

"Love you" Sandi shouted as she closed the front door.

Drake fell back on the couch and looked at his phone.

* What time you coming over?

His phone bleeped about 3 minutes later, alerting he had a text message.

* I should be over in 10, just finishing helping Caiah with his homework.

* Alright, see you then.

I'm so nervous. I don't even know what to say to her.

Drake glanced at his watch, she should be here in 3 minutes.

I've known her practically since I was born, why is so difficult to tell her how I feel.

He ran upstairs to quickly freshen up as he wanted to look good.

I don't want to give her the wrong impression.

Drake's thoughts battled in his head and didn't know how to control them. He was disturbed by a light knock on the door, he raced down and answered it.

"I'm sorry I'm late. Caiah didn't want me to leave and my mum wouldn't let me walk here till I put on a coat..." Nicki babbled on without taking a breath.

"It's alright, I wasn't waiting for you that long" Stop lying to yourself, you've been waiting since you came home from school.


"She was late?" Luke said.

"Yeah but it's not like I told her to be at my house at a certain time"

"Okay, carry on" David urged.


"Okay, can I just use quickly your toilet? I'm gonna wee myself!"

"Yeah, you know where it is" Nicki ran straight pass Drake and went up the quarter landing stairs.

While Nicki was using the bathroom, Drake grabbed some snacks from the cupboard which included Nicki's favourite snacks cranberries and almonds. After setting the food on the table, Drake turned on the stereo and played it lowly.

"That was a close call" Nicki said as she walked down the stairs.

Drake looked up and noticed she had took off her coat, she was wearing denim shorts with tights underneath and a pink jumper.

"Wow" Drake thought aloud.

"What?" Nicki said, causing Drake to stop staring at her.

"Oh erm..." 

"Whatever" Nicki walked over to the couch and sat down and soon after Drake followed her.

"You have my favourite snack, I love you!" Nicki shouted giving Drake a kiss on the cheek.

Shit. Am I blushing? Drake thought as Nicki grabbed a handful of cranberries.


"She got you blushing?" Michael said and the gang burst out in laughter.

"Shut up! Anyway as I was saying..."


After looking at a blank screen for about 30 minutes, Drake decided to turn off the stereo and watch some TV.

"What should we watch?" Drake asked looking at Nicki.

Nicki tried to talk to him but she had too much food in her mouth.

"Erm.. Okay" Drake shook his head and put on MTV.

They watched TV in silence until Nicki finally spoke.

"I want some pizza" 

"What kind of pizza?" 

"Pepperoni" 

"You're so lucky" Drake said as he went to grab the house phone.

"I know" Nicki smiled.

Drake ordered the pizza and grabbed his wallet from his bedroom. When the pizza arrived, Nicki ran straight to the door and took the pizza.

"Sorry about that" Drake said to the the delivery guy.

"Oh it's fine. Definitely fine" The delivery guy watched Nicki walk over to the couch. This nigga.

"So?" 

"Oh that'll be $10.99" Drake handed him a $20 dollar note and received his change.

"Thanks, bye" Drake shut the door as the delivery guy stepped back from the doorstep. 

Drake walked back over to the couch to see Nicki on her 3rd slice of pizza. She can eat.

"Can I have a slice?" Drake asked, flopping on the couch.

"Mmhmm" Nicki handed Drake the smallest slice out of the pizza box.

"Thanks" Drake took the slice off her and ate it.

5 minutes later, Nicki placed the box on the table.

"You must have been hungry!" Drake laughed.

"Whatever"

"You've got a bit of.." 

"A bit of what?" Drake grabbed a napkin and leaned over to wipe the tomato sauce from the corner of her mouth.

"It's gone" Nicki looked at Drake's face and looked into his eyes. What is she doing?


"Wait you-" Chris started to say.

"Shut up and let him finish!" Noah said.


~

"So you got him to order you pizza?" Candi said, shocked.

"Yeah, I was hungry" Nicki shrugged.

"He wiped the sauce off your face?" Lauren said.

"Yep, I'm a messy eater" Nicki laughed. 

"Alright, alright so what happened then?" TT asked.


Nicki continued to stare into his eyes. How have I never noticed how beautiful his eyes are?

She brought herself closer to drake and stroked his cheek.
What am I doing?

Before Nicki could answer herself, she felt something brush against her lips.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:19 pm

    love this!!!!! can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT NOOO WHY END IT THERE ;(((

    ReplyDelete