2 March 2013

4. Caught Up


The boy continued running until he reached the second set of lockers. He stopped to catch his breath and when he began to run again he was stopped by Lauren.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lauren walked a but closer to him with her arms folded.

The boy again try to escape but was stopped by TT. "What do think you're doing?"

"Okay. Tell us exactly what you doing!" Candi said.

"I-I was p-p-putting a note in a locker" The boy stuttered.

"Now, what's your name?" Lauren asked.

"Ryan"

"So Ryan, what does the note say?"

"I can't tell you anything"

After the words left Ryan's mouth, he regretted it. Lauren grabbed the collar of his shirt and pushed him towards the lockers. Candi and TT surrounded him. "I'll say it again. What does the note say?"

"I honestly don't know"

Lauren shoved him. "Okay okay. Please don't hurt me"

"Then answer the question!" Candi replied.

Ryan sighed. "I was told to put the note in that locker by a boy that likes to called himself Drizzy or something. I don't know what's it says I'm not allowed to look at it"

Lauren stepped away "Thanks"

Candi and TT also moved away. Ryan brushed himself off and began to walk away.

"Sorry for shoving you and that" Lauren shouted.

Ryan continued walking, he grabbed his phone and dialled a number.

The voice answered "So you've done it?"

"Yeah, mission complete"

The girls looked at each other. "Looks like we know who sends the notes" Candi said.

"We can't tell Nicki though. It could ruin things" Lauren stated.

"Alright, promise that we won't tell her" TT said and they pinky promised.

The official bell for homeroom rang. "Bye" They shouted to each other and walked off to their homeroom.

~

It was now lunchtime and the girls were in the cafeteria.

"I'm starving" Nicki exclaimed as the queue for lunch began to move.

"You are so extra" Candi laughed.

Lauren and TT were sat at a lunch table, they had got there early and avoided the queue.

"I've been thinking..." TT started to say. Lauren nodded and continued eating her sandwich.

"You know how we thought..well think that Drake likes Nicki more than a friend and then we found out that he's the one sending her those little letters..."

"Hmm" Lauren mumbled before she picked up her rubbish and throw it in the bin.

"I think he's in love with her"

"Who's in love with who?" Nicki said as she placed her tray on the table and sat down. Candi discreetly gave TT the eye before sitting down herself.

Nicki looked up from her plate, waiting for TT to answer her.

"We're talking about 90210"

"What's that?" Nicki asked, putting some lettuce on her fork.

"A TV show"

"Oh, I'm not interested"

The girls spent 10 more minutes in the cafeteria before heading out to the field to chill out.

"I wish that school finished after lunch. The days are too long" Lauren said as she laid on the grass.

"Tell me about it" Nicki brushed her hair out of her face.

"I'm so stressed. I'm going to sleep" Candi laid down and throw her coat over her head.

"She is so weird" TT laughed.

"Excuse me, I can still hear you!" 

"I think I need a haircut" Nicki said, pulling her hair over her shoulder and checking for split ends.

"No, don't. Your hair's so nice and long. Plus why would you cut it when it's down the middle of your back?" Lauren told her.

"Thanks" Nicki went into her bag, grabbed her brush and began to brush her hair.

"So what y'all doing tonight?" Candi asked as she removed her coat from her face.

"It's a school night" TT replied.

"And? You can still do stuff"

"Do my homework.. as usual" Nicki sighed, putting her brush back in her bag.

"I'll probably do the same and maybe watch TV" Lauren said as she sat up.

"If I have no homework, I'm going to sleep as soon as I get home" TT yawned.

"What time is it?" Lauren asked.

TT looked at the clock on the side of the school. "I can't really see what it says cause of the stupid sun but we have 5 minutes before we have to go to next lesson"

"We might as well get our books" Candi wiped her jeans and picked up her bag. "Come on then"

After dusting themselves off, the girls walked around to the front of the school and made their way to their lockers. Coincidently they were next to each other.

"So annoyed. I'm not in the mood for Maths and Spanish" Nicki exclaimed holding her books with one hand, shutting her locker with the other. 

"That's not as bad as Gym Class and Health" Candi groaned.

"That's true" Lauren and TT agreed.

~
"¡Buenos tardes!" 

"¡Buenos tardes seƱorita!"

"Okay, clase today we are going to focus on your translating skills. So everyone turn to pagina 60 and read the paragraph. Then copy and translate it por favor"

When Nicki opened her book, she was surprised to see a post-it note on the first page. 

I wrote this letter according to my love for you
So I hope this paper will travel safely to where you are.
I've been going crazy when I think about you.
Cause the hardest thing I'll ever have to do is to tell you.
- A

Damn. Nicki thought as she removed it and stuck it inside her planner.

~

"Hello?"

"Hey"

"Oh hey Nicki, what's up"

"I'm sorry, I can't see you today"

"Aww, why?"

"Cheer practice doesn't finish till 7 tonight"

"Really? I was looking forward to seeing you tonight"

Nicki sighed deeply "So was I but there's always tomorrow right?"

"Yeah I guess"

"I've got to go. I'll talk to you later"

"Bye"

Drake hung up the phone. I finally work up the courage to tell her how I feel and this happens. Why is so hard to admit my feelings directly to her face.

2 comments:

  1. Busssteeeddd!!! ^___^ Damnn -.- they dont give up, Poor Guy.. Looveed the posst chickaa!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. lololol using pretty little liars ? -A

    ReplyDelete