14 May 2013

13. Just Can't Stop Loving You


"I'm sorry Jason, I can't" Nicki told him.

"What! Why? I thought this was what you always wanted?"

"You see I did want this to happened but then I realised I always have had someone to go to prom with"

"Oh, well there are girls in this school begging to go to prom with me so it doesn't matter" Jason stated then walked away. Nicki sighed then continued to get her things from her locker and put them in her back when she stumbled across an envelope addressed to her. She zipped her bag closed before reading it.

So the other day, I spilled all my feelings to you. And you pushed me away but then you pulled me closer than ever. I'm so happy I finally got you. Love always, A.

Nicki read the note again and smiled. Who finally got me? 

"What you smiling at?"

"God! Drake, why did you scare me like that?"

"Sorry, I was looking for you and the other cheer peeps said you were here" Drake answered.

"It's fine"

"I have something to tell you"

"What is it?" Nicki asked nervously.

"I haven't been truthful with you" Drake began.

He's been cheating on me. What did I do wrong? 

"I know what you're thinking no I did not cheat on you" Drake heard a sigh come from Nicki.

"You know those letters you've been getting?" Drake asked and Nicki nodded answering him.

"I send them. I got this boy to put them in your locker and other places."

"It was you? Some secret admirer I had" Drake gave her a straight face. "I'm joking babe"

"Now it makes sense A as in,"

"Aubrey" They said together.

"Wow. Since I finally know who it is, I can say this. Those letters were so beautiful and I've kept all of them. And another thing, why did you write them?"

"I was going to write a letter telling you how I much I loved you and wanted you to be mine. But I was scared to give it to you so I re-wrote parts of it and sent them to you anonymously so when I finally built up the courage to tell you, it wouldn't be so hard"

"That is so cute!" Nicki said then Drake shut her locker for her. Nicki dropped her bag then pulled Drake down to her height and kissed him with everything in her and Drake lifted her up, wrapping her legs around him.

When they pulled away, Drake leaned forward resting his forehead against hers and whispered "I love you" and Nicki whispered it back.

"We should get back before everyone sends a search party out for us" Drake set Nicki back on her feet. She picked up her bag and they walked hand in hand back out to the field.

~

"There you two are! I was going to send people out looking for you both" Sandi exclaimed.

"We were only missing for like 10 minutes" Drake said.

"That doesn't matter, I was worried"

"Sorry" Drake and Nicki said.

"Thank you for apologising and Nicki, Carol wants to talk you"

"Oh okay" Nicki replied and went looking for her parents. She saw them talking to some people. When Carol spotted her, she stopped her conversation.

"You wanted to talk to me?"

"Oh yes. Work called me and I have to go on a business trip early tomorrow"

"So it's just going to be me, Jelani and Caiah at home?"

"Oh no! He's coming with us and Jelani's back at college. So it would just be you but I don't want to leave you at home by yourself for 3 days so I asked Sandi if you could stay with her and she said yes."

"So I'm staying with Sandi for three days?" 

"Yes, is that okay with you?" 

Oh most definitely. "Yes"

~


"Have you packed your bag?" Carol asked.

"Yes" Nicki replied.

"Alright then. Do you want us to drop you off or are you going to drive?"

"I'll drive" Nicki shouted from her room. After putting her phone charger in her bag, she went downstairs.

"I'm going to set off now before it gets too late. So bye" She said hugging both of her parents. "Tell lambchop I said bye"

"We will" Robert said. Nicki walked out the house after saying bye one more time. Once she was in her car, she sent a text telling Drake she was on her way. Then she set off to his house.

~


Nicki pulled up at Drake's house about 10 minutes later. She grabbed her bag and made her way to the front door. When she was about to knock, the door opened and standing there was Drake.

"Hey" Nicki shyly smiled.

Drake smiled back then opened the door wider allowing Nicki to walk in.

"Hello mama Sandi" Nicki said. Since Nicki was little, she always called Sandi that name as she was like her second mother.

"Hello Nicki" Sandi said.

"Where should I put my bag?"

"Just put it in the spare room. You know where that is, right?"

"Yes" Nicki walked up the stairs to the spare bedroom. After setting her bag on the floor, Nicki hung up her clothes in the wardrobe and set her personal belongings on the bedside table.

When she returned downstairs, they were about to eat dinner.

"Would you like some dinner, Nicki?"

"Yes please" Nicki said and walked over to the table. 

~
It was late at night and Nicki with Drake was lying on his bed.

"So how long are you staying for?" Drake asked.

"3 days"  Nicki replied.

"That's good, 3 days to have you to myself. We're going to have so much fun" Drake winked.

"I don't think so, playboy" Nicki laughed.

A few minutes later, Nicki was leaning over Drake and he was looking up at her. She stroked his face a few times with her thumb then she leaned down and kissed him as she pulled away, she gently pulled Drake's bottom lip with her. When Nicki let his lip go, Drake leaned up and kissed her again.


Am I going to get lucky tonight? Drake thought as they kissed. Nicki moved her leg over him as they kissed and she was now straddling him.

While they kissed, Nicki moved herself down a bit more so she was resting on his crouch. She then moved her hips against his crouch as their kisses deepened.

Damn. It's going down. 

Nicki felt Drake harden underneath her and she smiled at her achievement. When she knew he had a boner, Nicki kissed him one more time before she got off him. 

"Hey. Why did you stop?"

"I told you we weren't doing anything" 

"Aww but can you at least help me with my problem?" Drake asked looking down at the bulge in his pants.

"Nope" Nicki said and laughed as she left him by himself.

5 comments:

  1. I love thie fic soooooooo much! PLese don't stop writing it cause its pretty good. Lol with Drake and his blue balls. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:25 am

    Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:01 am

    i love your story!!!! too cute i can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason mad cause he got shut down? Lmaoo oh well playboy. Awwww he finally told her ^_^ She's staying with him for 3 days oh lord she saying that now but one of these days she's gonna give in lol. He thought he was about to get some to boy your mother is in the house! Lmao. Looooved it!! Post soon!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one have me goose bumps lol it's funny because girls always play games with boys like that knowing they'll be turned on by our actions :) . You did a great job with this one! Can't wait for your next one. Yours are my favorite fanfics

    ReplyDelete