17 April 2013

10. I'm Yours


"Hey" Nicki said as she got into Drake's car and put on her seatbelt.

"Sup?" Drake asked starting the engine.

"So... What film we watching?"

"I don't know, we can decide when we get there"

"Oh okay" Nicki sat back and enjoyed the ride.

~

After deciding what film they were going to see, Drake bought a large popcorn for them to share and they walked to the screen for their film. During the film, Nicki couldn't concentrate on the screen. She kept glancing at Drake.

"What?" Drake finally caught Nicki looking at him.

"Nothing... this film is kind of scary. Can you hold my hand?"

"Sure" Drake returned his focus on the screen and slowly connected their hands.

As their hands connected, Nicki felt a spark shoot through her body. She looked over at Drake and could tell he felt it too.

Nicki began to put her full attention in the film and started to actually enjoy it. She reached over to grab some popcorn but accidentally touch Drake's crouch. 

"Shit! I'm so sorry" Nicki whispered and blushed from embarrassment.

"Its fine" Drake moved the popcorn closer to her so she could grab some. Nicki grabbed a handful and went back to watching the film.

The film was about 10 minutes from ending and Nicki hadn't move, she was still embarrassed from earlier.

"Nicki?" Drake whispered.

Why isn't she answering me?

"Nicki?" Drake whispered again.

Nicki looked over at him, "Huh?"

"Want some more popcorn?"

"No thanks" Nicki turned back to the screen, Drake just shrugged and went back to watching the film himself.

After a few moments, Drake felt someone staring at me. He turned around and saw Nicki looking at him again. Do I have something on my face? Drake mentally asked himself using his hand to wipe his mouth.

Nicki didn't say anything, she just leaned over her seat and moved inches closer to his face.

You can do it. You've waited to do this since the film started.

Without hesitation, Nicki grabbed the back of Drake's neck and kissed him. The kisses they shared got more heated, Drake's hand was on Nicki's waist and the popcorn bucket had fallen off of Drake's lap onto the floor.

~

"I can't believe you made me miss the ending of the movie" Drake said as they got inside his car.

"Oh. So should I have not kissed you?" Nicki asked.

"Nah I'm kidding. The film was crap but you made it more enjoyable"

"Really?"

"Yeah" Drake smiled at her.

~

Drake arrived outside the Maraj household and watched Nicki as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Wait" Drake said as Nicki was about to open the car door, "What are we?"

"What do you mean?" Nicki asked with a confused expression on her face.

"We admitted we have feelings for each other. I've kissed you and you've kissed me"

"I understand what you're saying, you tell me what you think it means"

Oh I see what she's trying to do.

"I think it means we are definitely more than friends so now I have a question to ask you"

"And the question is..." 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Nicki didn't reply. She just gave him a light kiss on the lips.

"Does that answer your question?" Nicki said as she pulled away and bit her bottom lip.

"No actually, could you answer it again?"

He thinks he's slick.

Nicki again leaned over and kissed him but this time she let her lips linger on his for a bit.

"I've answered twice now so I'm going to go" Nicki opened the car door and closed it.

Drake watched as she walked to her front door and unlocked it. Nicki gave him a quick wave before she went inside. Drake drove home with a smile on his face.


"What are you so happy about?" Carol asked when Nicki walked into the kitchen with a smile on her face and a bounce in her steps.

"Oh nothing" Nicki said as she grabbed an apple and bit a chunk out of it.

Carol shook her head at her and continued unpacking the dishwasher.

~

Later in the day, Nicki was in her room lying on her bed.

Where did I put my phone?

She hopped off her bed and searched all around her room for it. 

Damn it how do you misplace a freaking phone?

After out 5 minutes of searching, she remembered where she last put it. 

She reached into her handbag and there it was.

"I'm so forgetful" Nicki said while she tried to unlock her phone.

Why won't it unlock? Oh I turned it off at the cinema.

When she turned her phone, she had 4 missed calls and 2 voicemails.

"Let's see what all this commotion is about" Nicki told herself.

"One missed call from TT, one from Candi, another from TT and one from Lauren. What do they want?"

Nicki called her voicemail service to listen to her voicemails.

You have 2 new voicemails. 

"The girls and I wanted to.... later.... Call me or them back.... Bye"

I'll call one of them in a minute. 

"Hey..." Who sent that?

Voicemails are deleted. You have no new voicemails.

Nicki sighed before calling TT.

"Hello?"

"Hey, we were trying to call you earlier"

"I know. I was at the cinema with my boyf.... I mean I was at the cinema with Drake"

Nicki silently prayed TT didn't hear her slip-up but of course she did.

"Oh, well it doesn't matter now cause we already went out. Did you get my voicemail?"

"Yeah but I couldn't really hear what you were saying"

"We were in the car with the windows down that's probably why"

"Okay so where did y'all go?" Nicki laid back down on her bed.

"Shopping and other places"

"Aww, I wish I was there"

"I bet you do. Anyways Jerome is calling me so I'll call you later, k?"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye" TT hung up the phone.

~

2 weeks later, Nicki had absolutely nothing to do. She had no homework due for that week and she had no tests to revise for.

Wonder what Drake's doing. Nicki scrolled through her contacts and finally saw his name, Aubs 

* Hey baby x

* Baby? I can't keep up with these names you give me x

* Whatever. What you doing? x

* Talking to you x

* Let me rephrase that, what were you doing? x

* Working out x

* That's hot x

* I know ;)

* I'm gonna call you after I have my dinner, k?

* Okay babe x

Am I going to fast? Maybe I should slow down this relationship.

This chapter might have been a bit cheesy but someone wanted them to date around the 10th chapter so... yeah. 



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:34 pm

    love it :) can't wait for more! they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooo cuteeee! They are FINNALY together!

    ReplyDelete