22 July 2013

20. Final Letters

"Alexa, what are you doing?" Nicki asked her 3 year old daughter while she leaning on the door frame.

"Colouring" Alexa replied not looking up.


Why is there a random box in her room?


"What's that box doing here?"


"I found it under your bed when I went there"


"And why was you looking under the bed?" Nicki questioned and Alexa finally stopped colouring to look at her mother.


"I was playing in your room and I lost Mr. Cuddles" Mr. Cuddles was Alexa's favourite teddy and she brought it everywhere with her.


"How did the box end up here?"


"I thought it had toys in it but no toys" She frowned.


Nicki walked over to her and sat down next to her. "What's in the box then?"

Alexa just shrugged and continued colouring her picture. Nicki opened the box and it was full of letters. She picked up one of them and read it.


Dear Onika, 

Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for. I didn't have to think twice when I asked you to be my wife. I don't think that there is, or there could be, anyone better than you out there for me. 
I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway. Thank you honey for everything. I pray to God everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

Always and forever yours, 

Aubrey

She put the letter back in the box and picked up another letter and read that too. 



Dear my beautiful wife,

I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last night - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we've known each other that it still amazes me.You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression. 

Your husband.

Why is he such a sweetheart?

I want you to know how much I love you. We have been through so much these past months, but our love has always come out on top. You mean so much to me and I want so much to make you as happy as you make me. Each passing day has me falling more in love with you. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. Most of the time you don't even realize it. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you. You have given me a new perspective on so many things. I will always treasure our love and keep it safe. I love you, Baby. 

When I see him, I've got to tell him how he is such a good poet. 

I just wanted to let you know, how much I love all that you are and will be. Without a doubt you keep me together and for the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You truly are my love, my soulmate  and my best friend. You've seen me at my worst and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you are heaven sent; you are my angel. The years will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know. You are my world. 

Forever yours, Aubrey x

He's not even here and somehow he still manages to make me cry.

I love you because you bring the best out of me. I love whom, I have become since I have known you. I love your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look in your eyes, my heart misses a beat. I enjoy doing things with you and spending time with you. You are simply irresistible. Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you're there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, only I can't find the words other than I am happy we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.You make me feel loved, you make me feel needed, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. That is something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. We have slowly grown into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. We have both gone through so much in our lives; we've both been hurt and have lost trust in others. From this moment on, we have each other and all the time to be in each other's arms. When I say I love you it is truly meant.

"Mummy, why you crying?"


Nicki wiped her tears and replied. "Nothing Lexie, just something daddy said"

"But daddy's not here?" Alexa looked at her confused.


"Want me to help you colour?" Nicki said trying to change the subject. Alexa handed her a crayon and they drew together.


After a while, Alexa got bored of colouring and told her mum that she was hungry.

"What do you want to eat then?"

"I don't know"

"Umm" Nicki thought for a while. "What about some chips and chicken nuggets?"

Alexa nodded and smiled at her and Nicki smiled back. She went to the kitchen and went to get the thing she needed.

"Should I make some chips and used the oven chips?" She pondered.

I suppose oven chips are better. 

She went to the freezer and grabbed the packet of oven chips and chicken nuggets. She knew Alexa wouldn't want a lot of nuggets so she only gave her 4. After putting them on the oven tray along with the chips, and looked at the packaging to see how long they were supposed to stay in there. 

15 minutes. 

Nicki went back upstairs to her bedroom. She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"I really be packing" She said turning around and looking at her ass. Nicki then lifted up her shirt to look at her stomach. 

"I definitely put on some weight, I'm starting my diet tomorrow" She looked at her stomach from different angles.

Nicki was casually looking at herself in the mirror and then it dawned on her about the food. She raced downstairs and opened the oven door.

Thank God.

The food was okay but it was little browner than intended. She put some tomato ketchup on the side of the plate and scattered most of chips on the plate with the 4 chicken nuggets. She put the plate on the table before calling Alexa down.

"Alexa! Food's ready" A few seconds later Alexa came down the stairs and sat around the table. Nicki found a pre-made salad in the fridge and decided to eat that. After eating her salad, she was still feeling a bit peckish so she grabbed a chip from Alexa's plate and received a death stare.

She really is my daughter. Nicki thought as she ate the chip. 


~

Drake had just arrived home from work and was looking forward to see his wife and daughter. 


"Nicki?" He shouted closing the front door. He immediately kicked off his shoes.


After getting no reply, he went looking for her. He checked downstairs including the kitchen, the garden, the living room. Drake then called her name again as he walked up the stairs, he went to Alexa's room, the bathroom and finally the room they shared. He spotted her on their bed sleeping with little Alexa cuddled up to her.


Alexa must have warn her out.


He smiled at them and took a picture of them on his phone. He shared the image on his instagram and Facebook with the caption 'My beautiful family'


Instantly it got a bunch of likes and comments. He replied to a few, one that stood out to him was from one of his close friends.


Ryan Silverstein: Your wife is beautiful man and so is your daughter.


Aubrey Graham: Thanks man!


He took his jacket off and turned off his phone. Drake put it on the bedside table and climbed onto the bed carefully not to wake up Nicki and his daughter. He moved closer to Nicki and put his arm around her and decided to take a nap as well.



~

They say the best relationships start from friendships. You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.


I had wrote more than this but it got deleted and I forgot what I had put. And I couldn't think of another thing to add to it. And this is the final chapter, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much I enjoyed writing it :)
And yes, there will a sequel since I got loads of requests :)
Thanks for all the comments as well :)
That post earlier wasn't supposed to be posted, that's why it was deleted lol.



Alexa:



3 comments:

  1. Awww this was soooo cute. Like seriously!! You scared me tho! Like I thought Aubrey had died or somethin but then he came home... and I bet Nicki is solo pregers. But no joke she really does be packing tho... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Loved this storyyyy!!! This was the perfect way to end it. Oh and PLEASEEEEE do I sequel *gets on knees and begs* I'll be checking back :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. In loveeee with this story! So glad you're doing a sequel! Drake is such a sweetheart :') and Alexis is too cute w/ her chubby self! Lol. Can't wait for the next post!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete